From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Andrew
Burton via CnC-List
Sent: May 30, 2014 5:40 PM
To: Martin DeYoung; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Annapolis Bermuda Race

Win the start, get to the first shift ahead and tack on it. Extend your
lead. I guarantee that if you follow this advice, you'll win.

Good Luck!

Andy

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Martin DeYoung via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Should make the starting line interesting.

Don't start to leeward of the 100' schooner nor to windward of the mini.

Best of luck on your race!

Martin

Calypso

1971 C&C 43