  From: Ron and Sharon via CnC-List
  To: Michael Brown via CnC-List
  Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2014 3:31 PM
  Subject: Stus-List C&C 30 mk1 rudder design

  Thankyou to all the members who replied to my questions.
  The cnc-list archives has an amazing amount of information.
  I liked Antoine's reply the best and will be following his advice soon.
  I am confused about the photo of the rudder on Curtis's 1980 mk1.
  I visited a brokers storage lot this week where I saw a 1976  30-1 with a
fairly conventional rudder.
  Maybe it was custom made. If anyone wants to see the photos email me at
scam...@shaw.ca
  I'm not interested in buying it as it is a pale yellow color and has the
original Atomic 4.

  Thanks again
  Ron