From: Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Kevin Driscoll <kevindrisc...@gmail.com>; CnClist <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Wed, Jun 18, 2014 9:12 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List Jib sheet bowlines hang up on baby stay

I had a very similar problem times two.  Touche' has forward lower shrouds.
It's like having two baby stays.  Touche's jibsheet bowlines hung up on each of
the forward lower shrouds on each tack.

I ordered new 3/8 VPC jibsheets with eyes in each end from apsltd.com.  To
attach the sheets to the sail, I used soft shackles, one on each eye.

Problem solved!  Our first tack with the new system was amazing.  The sails
flew through the foretriangle with little to no delay or hanging up.  Highly
recommend the upgrade to soft shackles.

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA