Paul — as far as I know, the LF’s were all built in Rhode Island.  And the hull
differences lie primarily in the keel design; while the original 38 has a deep
fin keel, the LF38 has a shallower-draft, but longer, keel.  The 38’s draw
between 6’-1” and 7’-7”, while the LF38 draws 4’-11”.

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

FINALLY launched!!!