After doing some research on that I decide to use the  Birchwood Super
Black Gun Touch Up Pen. It is a paint pen specifically designed to touch-up
anodizing on guns and it does a wonderful job on aluminum.  I've used it on
the toe rail and on the eye for the stern dock lines.

I bought it on Amazon for a few bucks here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004WHANTA/ref=oh_details_o08_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Some people use a heavy duty marker but I was afraid it would run making
indelible zebra stripes on the topsides..

It blends in almost perfect, is surprisingly resistant to abrasion, and
does not run at all..  Being at the stern that area is pretty much is the
main drain for my decks and the worst offender for zebra stripes when the
decks are dirty, after 2 months or so it's still spotless.

Sending my toe rails out for re-anodizing was completely out of the
question as they are fastened by being sandwiched between the hull and the
deck using the deck / hull adhesive and attachment  screws as anchor.

-Francois
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Lake Lanier, Georgia