I have a few things on fleebay/craigs for the broke sailor in all of us.

2 Lewmar Evo 40 ST (grey) New in the box
1 17# Bulwagga
1 Life Sling2 (needs new velcro sewn on the case)
1 New stainless four step boarding ladder (folding transom mount type)
1 Jim Buoy 24 inch mooring buoy (chain through the center), lightly used
one season by me, bottom painted and ready to go!
1 Drippless moldable packing kit (for a standard stuffing box)
still have a couple of gallons of deep purple bottom paint left - Petit
Horizons Pro
10 big (as in huge) fishing lures - new in packages
1 pair of old but still brand new/never used cockpit speakers (could never
bring myself to cut holes in the cockpit)

Because I spammed = 10% of anything I sell directly from here goes to
cncphotoalbum.com
*(except the winches as I just want to get my  money back on those-- bought
them for my 30 MKII and now I'm considering selling her and my house and
moving up to a 34+ or even a 37+ to try as a live aboard for a couple of
years.