I'm looking for storm trysail, storm jib or possibly #3.

Thanks,

Mike Fair

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Edd Schillay
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 3:02 PM
To: CNC boat owners, cnc-list
Subject: Stus-List Sails to Donate

Listers,

            Does anyone know of an organization (preferably charity) that
accepts old sails as donations? I'd love to find one in the northeast that
would be willing to come and pick them up. Have quiet a few old headsails and a
couple of spinnakers that need new homes.

                All the best,

                Edd

                Edd M. Schillay
                Starship Enterprise