A bit late on this one, but just to add another plus (both my cataracts were
corrected during the last 10 months).  Cat’s Paw was already beautiful (to me)
before the operation, and the sails were already close enough for me to see
they were mostly badly trimmed.  But for the first time in years, I can see
buoys as far away as my wife can (she has excellent vision).  This has really
made a qualitative difference in my pleasure while sailing.

Eric Frank
Cat's Paw
C&C 35 Mk II
Mattapoisett, MA