  From: Chris Price via CnC-List
  To: sam.c.sal...@gmail.com ; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 11:26 PM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List big $$$ used C&C

  Bought my 35 Mk I for 13 k  15 years ago. Compared to beach house rentals for
one week/ year, I'm ahead of the game. It's not an investment, it's what you do
with your disposable income. My family has not suffered.
  Chris Price
  35 Mk I
  p. s. Sailing to Baltimore, getting-a slip and walking to the Ravens game
tomorrow. Back to the club Friday for a Bridal shower for my daughter. Can't
put a price on that.

  Sent from my iPhone

  On Aug 6, 2014, at 11:07 PM, Sam Salter via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>