That would be the C&C 37+ named "Gitzi", a 1989 model with a wing keel.  If
you look carefully you will notice lots of small changes (like hatches
where winches usually are located) have been made to this boat by this
owner.

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1989/C%26C-37-2600937/St-Petersburg/FL/United-States#.U-f5uONdXvg