After returning from a family trip to the State where I was born,
Washington, and spending time touring the area including a brief stay at
Friday Harbor, the family decided that they would like to move there.  Yes,
we know the winter is dreary, wet, and clammy there.  But come what may, we
are heading in that direction hopefully in the next year, and the plan
includes the acquisition of perhaps a LF 38 or something along those lines
once we do.  But first things first.

Due to this unexpected change of plans and coasts, we will (sadly) need to
sell our "Mr. Bop" (go ahead and rename her if you must).  She is a 1986
35iii, centerboard currently in a slip in Edgewater, MD.   She is in very
good shape and proved to provide us with minimal issues.

We purchased the Bop in October of 2012 for 40K.  She has a 2002 30GMF that
runs great.  In the brief time we have owned her we had her hull blasted
and a new barrier coat applied.  That was the big expensive job.  Other
improvements include a new water heater, two brand new AGM batteries and
smart charger (Oct 2013), a west marine 10' RIB ding with a 5 hp Lehr
propane outboard (negotiably included or sold separately). The propane
engine has been great, though used lightly.

We know we won't get the 40 + 9K back when we sell - but would will
consider a reasonable offer.  I havent listed her anywhere yet - you folks
are the only ones who know.

If you would like more info/go for a sail, please contact us directly.

Ron & Lisa