  From: Curtis via CnC-List
  To: Josh Muckley ; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 1:26 PM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C30MK1 sail plan

  Yeeea, Maybe I was not clear on my point.I am kinda just looking for written
speck's on the boat. I wanted to have it in my book. I wanted the official C&C
version. I would like to see how the numbers measure up other boats. Not
looking for sailing advise. I know when to shake one out or the fly the kite.
That's why I gave an example.
  Thank you for your help.

  On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Josh Muckley via CnC-List