In the "old days", Ferrari ignition keys were little more than a little metal rod. You could just as easily start a Ferrari using a large nail or a small phillips head screwdriver. When criticized for the lack of security, Enzo replied that anyone who could afford a Ferrari, could afford to replace it when it got stolen. His own personal car was a Fiat, as he felt they made more sense for general transportation. :-)

Bill Bina