Good am all,

 We had another great weekend on the boat and I finally confirmed that my
 fresh water pump is the culprit on the leak I've had for a couple months.
 Easier to fix than finding a leak in the hoses or at a joint somewhere..

 The Pump is the original Jabsco with diaphragm and plunger looking thing
 model 500736 I believe.

  I only have 3 outlets on board so the extra capacity models can  be
 excluded.  Also, I don't really want to up the pressure as I don't want to
 have to re-wire for more amps and I don't want to overstress the aging
 plastic connections (I've replaced a few already... Not fun)

 So that leaves us with the 3.0 GPM range automatic pumps 6 amps or so
 draw, 40 or so PSI  I'd like something quieter and less pulsating would be
 nice.  I have seen an accumulator in the aft sail locker but I don't think
 it's connected, it was probably working in tandem with the missing water
 heater..(Yet another project there) .

 Even narrowed down, there is still a bewildering array of brands,
 technologies, and prices..

 Any suggestions and prior experience wisdom is much appreciated..

 -Francois Rivard
 1990 34+  "Take Five"
 Lake Lanier, Georgia