From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Hoyt, Mike
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 6:42 AM
To: bria...@aol.com; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Yanmar 4JH-TE Repower on C&C 44

Similar problem over weekend.  Engine alarm and then shut off.  Apaprently
engine restarted ok but no more fwsd or reverse.  Then the line that had fallen
over the side was noticed with one end attached to boat and other wrapped
firmly around shaft.  Shaft seems pulled back approx. one inch.  Transmission
seems to be spinning but not shaft.  Hope to find out today if simple fix or a
time consuming expensive one.  Was a lot of pressure on boat end of line so
worried also about shaft and strut.  Hauling boat to repair.  3GM30

Mike
Persistence
Frers 33