Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 18:28:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Stus-List 2014 C & C NE Rendezvous Update (sorta)
From: cnorman...@gmail.com
To: dariavach_na...@yahoo.com
CC: davidrisc...@msn.com; john.mat...@yale.edu; davidakne...@gmail.com;
ds...@allstate.com; ruelpend...@verizon.net; jrtau...@aol.com;
efran...@mac.com; law...@verizon.net; e...@schillay.com; trys...@gmail.com

Nice video,  I was particularly impressed with the teamwork and diligence
unloading the keg. Cheers, Charlie
On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 7:57 AM, Nader Dariavach <dariavach_na...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
Good morning All,

Here is a short video from the 2013 C & C Rendezvous:

2014 C & C NE Rendezvous

http://youtu.be/pAAi-RZHOH4

Regards,

Nader

On Fri, 9/5/14, Maturo, John <john.mat...@yale.edu> wrote:

 To: "David" <davidrisc...@msn.com>

 Cc: "David Knecht" <davidakne...@gmail.com>, "ds...@allstate.com"
<ds...@allstate.com>, "Steve Ruel" <ruelpend...@verizon.net>,
"dariavach_na...@yahoo.com" <dariavach_na...@yahoo.com>, "jrtau...@aol.com"
<jrtau...@aol.com>, "efran...@mac.com" <efran...@mac.com>, "law...@verizon.net"
<law...@verizon.net>, "Edd Schillay" <e...@schillay.com>, "Charlie Normand"
<cnorman...@gmail.com>, "Robert Gallagher" <trys...@gmail.com>

 Date: Friday, September 5, 2014, 11:46 AM

 Heidi and I would enjoy some company for a day sail on

 Saturday. I am curious to see how other sailors find the

 sailing qualities of this boat compared to her sisters. We

 just put new teak decks and rod on her this past winter. We

 will be in early in the

  day on Friday because this is the last weekend of our fall

 cruise.

 John Maturo

 203-494-6782

 Baltic/C&C 39

 On Sep 5, 2014, at 10:52, "David" <davidrisc...@msn.com>

 wrote:

 #yiv9463300946 #yiv9463300946 --

 .yiv9463300946hmmessage P

 {

 margin:0px;padding:0px;}

 #yiv9463300946 body.yiv9463300946hmmessage

 {

 font-size:12pt;font-family:Calibri;}

 #yiv9463300946

 Attendees,

 I am now communicating only to those who have paid their

 registration fees...

 To answer David's questions below;

 There is a launch into town for food and

 restaurants.We will have dock parties Friday and

 Saturday night.  Showers are not available at the

 docks.  Andrew may  know of a place folks can

 shower

 Hope that helps.

 David F. Risch

 (401) 419-4650 (cell)

 From: davidakne...@gmail.com

 Subject: Re: Stus-List 2014 C & C NE Rendezvous Update

 (sorta)

 Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 09:31:17 -0400

 To: davidrisc...@msn.com

 Hi David- Thanks for all the work arranging the Newport

 event.  I have sent in my dock form.  Do you know if there

 are shower facilities?   I am wondering what you expect

 food access to be. My recollection is that Ft. Adams has

 nothing nearby, but I have never

  explored the area much.  Should we plan for meals on

 board, or do you think we will be going out somewhere local

 for some meals?  Dave

 On Sep 3, 2014, at 3:57 PM, David via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>

 wrote:

 #yiv9463300946 #yiv9463300946 --

 .yiv9463300946ExternalClass .yiv9463300946ecxhmmessage P {

 padding:0px;}

 #yiv9463300946 .yiv9463300946ExternalClass

 body.yiv9463300946ecxhmmessage {

 font-size:12pt;font-family:Calibri;}

 #yiv9463300946

 Cant you guys trailer?

 UPDATE!   Website now has dockage contact info and I sent

 an email out with a reservation form attached that is now is

 limbo as it may be too large for distribution.

 David F. Risch

 (401) 419-4650 (cell)

 To: e...@schillay.com;

 cnc-list@cnc-list.com

 Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 13:33:06 -0400

 (sorta)

 From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com

 I will be in the

 same position as Edd.   I will not be able to come by boat

 but intend to drive up with my wife and will attend dinner

 and events.  Would love to daysail on someones boat who is

 attending.   Jerry J&J

  27MkV.