Nate — Walkie Holzer’s the only guy to use for diesel engines.  I wouldn’t
leave that to a general surveyor.  Try him at 715-209-3550.

For general survey, I’d use Phil Peterson in Bayfield; but only as a buyer, not
as a seller.  He finds some nitpicky stuff that can really spook a buyer,
especially a first-time boat owner; but that can work to your advantage if
you’re buying and already know what’s important and what’s not so much.  Try
him at 715-779-0254.

And for god’s sake, stay off the Lake for the next day or two — here’s the
forecast:

LSZ146-147-101530-
PORT WING TO SAND ISLAND WI-SAND ISLAND TO BAYFIELD WI-

329 AM CDT WED SEP 10 2014
GALE WARNING IN EFFECT THROUGH THIS EVENING

TODAY
NE GALES TO 35 KT. RAIN IN THE MORNING...THEN RAIN LIKELY  EARLY IN THE
AFTERNOON. A CHANCE OF RAIN LATE IN THE AFTERNOON.  WAVES 9 TO 11 FT SUBSIDING
TO 8 TO 10 FT LATE IN THE AFTERNOON.

TONIGHT
N WIND 15 TO 20 KT WITH GUSTS TO 30 KT DECREASING TO  10 TO 15 KT AFTER
MIDNIGHT. MOSTLY CLOUDY. WAVES 8 TO 10 FT  SUBSIDING TO 5 TO 7 FT.

THURSDAY
N WIND 5 TO 10 KT BECOMING NE LATE IN THE AFTERNOON.  PARTLY CLOUDY. WAVES 4 TO
6 FT SUBSIDING TO 2 TO 4 FT.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis