From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Joe at
Zialater via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2014 8:59 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Sound exciter installation on a C&C 30 sailboat

Howdy all,

I installed the sound exciters on my 30 MK1 after watching Ted's video.  In
a word, fantastic.  They sound great and they are totally protected under
the cockpit.  No drilling or cutting needed and cheap to boot.  They attach
with double stick tape rings - I plan on working up a better solution for
that.    I installed a WM7000 Bluetooth stereo from Westmarine - remote
control and lots of other good features.

Here is a link to the exciters that I purchased -
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0072HYSUW/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=
1.  4 ohms to match the wm stereo.

My kids come sailing with me more often now that they can stream their
iphones - and I have to listen to electronic dance music - fair enough
trade-off I guess.

Cheers,

Joe Boyle
Zia