I saw the two boats at the Newport Boat Show.  One of the reasons I have bought
2 C&C’s is because I can easily single hand them due to the setup of the wheel
and the primary winches.  Many boats I would never consider because it would be
impossible or impractical to sail shorthanded.  Neither of the new C&C’s could
be easily single handed.  I realize that is not what the 30 is designed for,
but the 41 is not a race machine and more like a performance cruiser.  I was
surprised to see that nearly all of the new boats I saw at Newport had the helm
position essentially sealed off from the rest of the cockpit and the primary
winches way forward.  I hope that if US Watercraft starts coming out with more
new boats they keep in mind this aspect of cockpit layout.  Not that I am in
the market for a new boat- I love my 34+!   Dave

On Sep 22, 2014, at 11:05 AM, Joel Aronson via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

> I'm looking forward to seeing the boats in Annapolis.  I can dream!
>
> Joel
>
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 7:52 AM, David via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
> All,
>
> Below is an excerpt  from an Post Script e-mail sent out to the NE Rendezvous
> Attendees.
>
> C & C Yachts/ US Watercraft were wonderful.  Not only did they sponsor the
> Saturday evening's festivities, they brought over the 30 and the 41 for
> boarding and sailing.   Lucky were the ones who copped a ride Saturday
> afternoon on the 30.
> Barry Carroll was a fun guest and speaker it was great to hear the passion he
> still feels for the marque and how they will continue to translate it into
> their future models.  Sara Angell was wonderful working with us and getting
> the boats to the docks
>
> As C & C Yachts expand West they would very much like to hear about other
> rendezvous plans.
>
> It looks like C & C is in very good hands.  Good on them.  Good on us.
>

> David F. Risch
> 1981 40-2
> Corsair
> (401) 419-4650 (cell)