Sounds like a setup for a very long list of things to fix to do it right.
I'd be extremely weary of the engine among other things..

It would certainly take a very extensive survey..

That long out of commission, I would not pay a dime over 45K.  It sounds
like it will realistically take an easy additional 25 - 30K + and a lot of
work to make it right..  Anything rubber seal is probably dried-up  / no
longer sealing,  - halyards / sheaves / running rigging / blocks -- on a
boat that size you'll spend 1000's on running rigging and halyards + more
on blocks if the torlon bearings are dried-up and crumbling which they
likely are..

The head /plumbing?  Fuel tank sediment? Fuel system crumbling?

The sole is likely do-over, I agree with Chuck, mine is a thin veneer as
well and my next winter project.  It's de-laminating in the area next to
the companion-way just from the occasional dripping from sailing in foul
weather..

Assuming the hull and sails are OK, on the surface it looks like "Smaller
things" you can do yourself.  In reality though, when you really get into
it you will ver likely end-up with 90 - 125 +  items on the list, and it
adds up in a big hurry.. Then you are back to 75-90 K spent in total.  The
upside of that it all is done your way and to your specs..

You could probably shake hands on one that's mostly done / just go
sailing / tend to occasional maintenance for the same amount of money and a
whole lot less work.

That's a tough one.  I would say it's a question of how much time you have
to spend on it and how cheap you can buy it..  If you pay professionals to
do most of the work then the math will probably not add-up.

-Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Lake Lanier, Georgia
Regards