Greeting,

Does anyone remember who had the drone at Rendezvous in Newport this year?
I would like to get some pictures or video to the companies that
contributed to the swag AND use it to get more stuff next year.

Yes there was a drone, no I do not wear a tin foil hat ...and YES, just
because you are paranoid does not mean they are not out to get you.

Now someone please explain what happens to the missing sock.