Hi David,

 I have the wing keel and we saw  the same issue on starboard side while
 doing the bottom job this spring. It was about  3/4 of the depth of the
 keel if I remember right and couple drops worth, maybe a teaspoon or 2.

 The guy helping me with stripping the upteen coats of bottom paint pointed
 it out to me, it kept new the paint for adhering properly on that spot
 (The weep spot was the size of a pinhead). It would weep more heavily on
 hot days if I remember right.  He said don't worry about it, He said that
 it was quite common, innocuous, and most likely related to a small pocket
 somewhere.  There was no sign of cracking anywhere on mine,

 Since the boat was out for a couple more weeks after the last coat of
 paint (While I was sanding / burnishing the bottom for speed) I kept an
 eye on it and wiped it every time to see if it would subside.. About 3
 days before splashing it stopped (By then the boat had been out for a
 total of about 2.5 months) so I cleaned and repainted the spot.. It looked
 fine when we launched it a few days later.

 I would not be surprised to see it come back at the next haul-out.. Again,
 my guy said he's seen it many times over his 30+ years on the lake and has
 not seen any ill effects resulting from it.

 That corroborates the C&C guys'  purely cosmetic comment, I would not
 worry too much about it.

 Best regards,

 Francois
 1990 34+ "TakeFive"