Hi Keith. Where are you purchasing the boat? I got my boat in Manitoba 2 years
ago and had a trailer made there. The company that built it, Saturn Trailer,
sent a guy who took measurements and placed the posts right on the bulkheads
and stiff areas. I was very happy. There were alot of 29's there, they may
already have built a trailer and could build you one easily from existing
plans. Let me know if you want any contact information. I think the example of
their work I saw was a 29 come to think of it.

David Donnelly
C&C 26 Mistress

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> </div><div>Date:10-07-2014  6:34 AM  (GMT-07:00)
Stus-List Fw: 1983 C7C 29 MkII </div><div>

I am about to purchase a 1985 C&C 29 MkII, and wish to obtain an accurate
longitudinal Cross-section drawing
of this craft in order to construct a trailer.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Keith Deller,
Calgary AB