I had a lot of trouble with regular stay- set, then I took the line out to the
shop, tied one end to a bollard,  the other to a fork lift and stretched it so
tight I could walk on it for an afternoon.  Worked great after that.

Bill

CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> </div><div>Date:10/16/2014  10:19 PM
(GMT-05:00) </div><div>To: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com>,
cnc-list@cnc-list.com </div><div>Subject: Re: Stus-List Mast Self-Climbers?
in the past.
I've seen the climber used. The rope must be tight for it to work well. I let
others do the climbing.

Joel

On Thursday, October 16, 2014, Josh Muckley via CnC-List