From: Ed Dooley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Farley Mowat and thanks, and All Is Lost
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 14:36:18 -0400

Farley Mowat also had the distinction of being banned from the U.S.
 He was getting on a plane in Toronto for a book tour in the U.S. when he was
told
 he wasn&rsquo;t allowed in. He was on a list of Anarchists, Communists, and
other ne&rsquo;er do wells.
 Not a book, but has anyone seen the sailing disaster film, All Is Lost, with
Robert Redford?
 I had high expectations, but was pretty disappointed.
 Ed