Granted, you lost the war of 1812 to Canada but that's not the point of this missive. The point is you are no better off now than under British rule prior to 1812. Seriously, Homeland inSecurity is not doing you any favours.

        Cheers, as always, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1

At 06:17 AM 21/10/2014, you wrote:

I don't think anyone will ask you anything. The mooring field is getting empty. I'm getting hauled this week. However ever since that "cha-cha" incident (long story), Newport has passed this new ordinance where HB is monitoring every boat on a daily basis. That has made some of the on-the-hook live-aboard folks unhappy. They organized occupy Newport harbor event about a month ago. I'm not sure how it went. My mooring is commercial which means I can have anyone stay there paying or not. I don't have my contract in front of me but I believe its through November.

Petar Horvatic
Sundowner
76 C&C 38MkII
Newport, RI

From: Danny Haughey [mailto:djhaug...@juno.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2014 8:08 AM
To: phorv...@gmail.com
Cc: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: RE: Stus-List Newport Harbor mooring wanted

Hi Peter,
Thanks again for the offer!

I wrote you offline but, I'm not sure if my emails are getting through. I had another lister say he had never gotten my offline messages. In fact, I still don't know if he got them... _/
[]
|_

Anyway, Is there anything I would need to know? Anyone I would should notify or speak with about using the mooring?

Danny