From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dan Grant
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2014 6:19 PM
To: schiller; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List oldest sail contest

Hello all
My mainsail is the original from 1970 .
It has a C with the maple leaf in it .
I'm guessing that its a bit stretched out and that's why I can't point into the
wind as much as I should be able too .
Also after this years use ( on the last run home) I noticed the maple leaf
starting to tear off .
I guess it's time for a new main
-Dan Grant
1970 Corvette 31
Puffin
Ipswich Ma
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 23, 2014, at 5:45 PM, schiller via CnC-List
I still have the twenty some odd sails identified as 7/71 that came with
Corsair.  The drifter and the .5 oz spinnaker still go out to the boat every
year.  The Drifter gets used anytime that the wind is less than 6 knots.  I
think the Staysail might go out next year.  Most hang from the rafters of the
Pole Barn.  They are hanked on sails and we changed over to roller furling and
#6 luff tape.

Neil Schiller
1970 Redwing 35, Hull #7
(C&C 35, Mark I)
"Corsair"
Safely wrapped up in South Haven, Michigan