Hi Danny,

find the office of whoever is looking after Petre's mooring field. I expect they have a diagram/map of the mooring field & numbers that will narrow your search by quite a bit.

Or get to the closest Yacht Club, a friendly local member is often your best resource for finding things.

Oops, do you have a dinghy?

        Cheers, Russ
(a long way away)

From John Vigor's tailpiece:
Instinct is what allows a man to recognize a mistake the second time he makes it. Experience is what keeps him from admitting it the third time.