From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Della Barba,
Joe via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2014 8:20 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Autopilot Gremlin - Caution!

Worst one I ever dealt with was a SeaRay 55 whose owner had decided to spare no
expense in autopilots. His huge autopilot would typically grace the bridge of a
tanker or a tugboat. It had northerly turning errors that would give sudden
course corrections and overshoots when headed north. A big steel ship at 10-15
knots would never notice these little twitches, but a boat running 35-45 knots
sure WOULD. Running twin 1200 HP diesels up to full blast and playing with Mr.
Otto was kind of a scary day at work.

Joe Della Barba
Coquina
C&C 35 MK I