  From: Dennis C. via CnC-List
  To: tim ; CnClist
  Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 7:59 PM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Chunk of shaped lead in the bilge?

  PHRF cheat weight.

  Buddy of mine found about 150# of lead hidden under the floor of his boat
after he bought it.

  Dennis C.

  Touche' 35-1 #83

  Mandeville, LA

  On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 6:46 PM, tim via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

    Hi,

       I am cleaning out my bilge, and tightening the keel bolts.  In doing the
cleanout, I found a chuck of shaped lead (probably 20#) towards the front of
the bilge area.  It is not attached to anything.  It is angled to fit in the
bilge.  Just curious if anyone may know the purpose of the chunk?

    Thanks for your thoughts.

    Tim W.

    1976 29’ Mk1

    s/v Sly Fox