I own a 1974 C&C 33 ¾ ton

I have looked around a bit and cannot find any reference to the term “3/4
ton” (in C&C terms). I did find the spec sheet available on sailboatdata.com
for the ¾ ton but no explanation there. If anyone on the list can point me
in the right direction I would appreciate it. Also, using the spec sheet on
sailboatata.com is there a way to figure out the height off the water (or
min clearance) from those measurements? Thanks in advance

Burt