The C&C 3/4 Ton was a standard C&C 33 hull but with a custom deck and
interior. They were built in the Custom shop in Oakville. I was crew on one
owned by the Long Island C&C dealer Bill Cook that raced in the 3/4 Ton
North Americans in New Orleans that year with Butch Ulmer, Bob Connell, and
Billy Kelly. We finished second, I believe, behind a Garry Mull one-off
named Swamp Fire, if I remember correctly.

Rob