Hi, yeah I know the online places but they don't qualify as "in a pinch".
I'm talking about those times you need a tube of caulk _now_ because you're
mid project and you just ran out, or hose clamps or whatever. Mail order is
great but not timely. And oh boy, the Dock Shoppe .. those guys in there
have treated me very badly in the past. It is what it is I guess.

Thanks,
Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto