Listers,

        For those of you who are unfamiliar with the location of the next C&C
Northeast Rendezvous, here’s a photo with some of the highlights pointed out:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15162917/cnc2015/marina.png
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15162917/cnc2015/marina.png>

        We have a whole floating dock reserved for our use (side tie-ups with
room for approx. 15 C&C's) as well as the rec room reserved for one or both of
our dinners. I am talking to the owner of the on-site restaurant/bar called
AQUA about the possibility of doing something there.

        Our surprise guest has calendared the event, so it’s very likely he
will be there — and I know you’ll want to meet him.

        10 months away, I know, but I want to make sure that we have a great
experience.

        As always, comments or questions are welcome — Hailing frequencies are
open. On screen.

        All the best,

        Edd

        Edd M. Schillay