  From: Bruno Lachance via CnC-List
  To: Danny Haughey ; mike.h...@impgroup.com ; bria...@rochester.rr.com ;
cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2014 10:09 AM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Folding prop

  I have the 3 blades flexofold and no problem sor far. But after tree years i
decided to remove the blades to clean the pins, etc... and put a fair amount of
grease and remount, it's smooth as new. I did greased the gears as i could
every launch but you can't grease the pins without disasembling and they get
pretty dry adding friction, maybe whorst in salt water. you may alos have
something stuck on the bumber like a barnacle or other crap preventing the
blade to open fully.

  Overall i'm an happy customer and love my flexofold.

  Bruno
  33mkII 87
  Becassine