Hi Tim, a little late in replying, but yes, Peregrine will be at Block Island
Race Week again this year.
Last year one of the crew brought his cruising boat and Zodiac and we rated up
and anchored just on the other side of the channel from the marina. We slept on
both boats and were comfortable the whole week, despite the fog that moved in
one night! We will be sailing Cruising Class, non-spinnaker again. That was a
ton of fun for us as my crew are all old and the racing didn't wear us out
enough to impinge on our time at the MtGay tent.

There was lots of room in the anchorage. We got there on Friday, but there was
no need to worry about finding a good spot.

Andy
C&C 40
Peregrine

Andrew Burton