Rick,
If you're looking to Charter a C&C in the Vancouver area have you seen
Snug Cove Sailing Charters ? They have both a 34/36+ and a 44. Check 'em
out here:  http://members.shaw.ca/pfrinton/

 Their rates seem reasonable.  I ran across their site a couple weeks ago
when I was searching for stuff about my boat.

-Francois
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Lake Lanier, Ga

I?m planning to attend the PNW Rendezvous and explore the Gulf Islands with
my Admiral, and had hoped to charter a C&C for the trip. Twist, the 110
that was at Island Cruising in Sidney is no longer in their fleet. Only C&C
I?ve managed to find would be a skippered charter on a 41 out of Nanaimo.
So it looks like I might be at the Rendezvous in a Bavaria/DuFour/
Benneteau charter boat; that seems to be what most charter fleets in the
area are made of.

More importantly, my interest in delivering Indigo is in getting more
offshore time. After 5 months of medical tests to prove I really can hear
and see, I wear hearing aids and glasses, and that I?m not about to keel
over because of my diabetes, the USCG finally issued my 50 ton Masters
License. I?ve got an Inshore Master and a Near-coastal 6-pack, with sail
and towing endorsements. I need just under 60 more offshore days to upgrade
the Master?s ticket.

Besides, it would be fun to get to meet some of the other C&C skippers I
know from years on the various iterations of Stu?s List and its precursors.

Rick Brass

Imzadi  C&C 38 mk 2

la Belle Aurore C&C 25 mk1

Washington, NC