I am replacing the old sanitation hose from the pump out fitting to the hand
pump (used when we are offshore) and from the pump to the thru hull outlet.
The Trident Sani Shield seems to be a favorite (1.5 inches ID) but has a bigger
OD than other hoses.  Does anyone know its OD? - it will be easier if I don't
have to make the hole it goes through (just plywood) bigger.

Best wishes to all the wonderful people on Stu's list for the holiday season.
I enjoy working on Cat's Paw on the hard during the winter as well as the
sailing season, and support from this group makes that much more productive and
fun.

Eric Frank
Cat's Paw
C&C 35 Mk II