  From: Dennis C. via CnC-List
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com ; joel. aronson
  Sent: Friday, January 02, 2015 10:07 PM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Bottom paint survey

  Wonder how many respondents have tried more than one paint?  Surveys are so
subjective.  It's like GEICO advertising a 97% satisfaction rating.  Is that
current policyholders?  Google "GEICO complaints" and see what that brings up.
:)

  I've used Micron CSC and Baltoplate on Touche' and like both.  Balto is
faster; CSC required less maintenance.  Not surprising because that's their
primary attributes, slipperyness or sluffing.

  Dennis C.
  Touche' 35-1 #83
  Mandeville, LA

  On Jan 2, 2015 10:16 AM, "Joel Aronson via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>