Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the idea, well... Sadly I'm the only 33 mkII around. My rudder,
which is now in my basement, is out of shape but not that much neither (one
almost ok side). We may try to make templates at different heights and correct
them with a Naca model profile.

 I think it could be possible to make a mold as you suggested, but i wonder if
it could be cost effective. more foot for toughts i guess. two ways to compare.
I will talk to my friend /builder about it.

anyways if We try the mold it will be easier with the rudder off the boat. Can
i say that part was not fun...remove the thing.

Bruno.

Envoyé de mon iPad

at: