IT might be a big help to Stu, if when you report an issue, you mention what type of device you are using, the operating system name, and version and whatever email or browser client you are using. Just saying, "It's broke" doesn;t help solve the problem, which might be limited to just one particular thing you all have in common. I'm using Windows 7 on a desktop PC with Mozilla Thunderbird for email, and it works fine for me. I also have no problem with it on my Android phone.

Bill Bina

This list is provided by the C&C Photo Album and is free to subscribed members.
Please help us keep it free by donating today at:
http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/chandlery_2/store.php?crn=226&rn=428&action=show_detail

Add me to the list

jack Fitzgerald
HONEY
C&C 39 TM

    This list is provided by the C&C Photo Album and is free to
    subscribed members. Please help us keep it free by donating today at:

http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/chandlery_2/store.php?crn=226&rn=428&action=show_detail
    Me too,

    Skip