Okay, here goes:

Windoze XP SP3 and Eudora 7.1.0.9 (the original, not the one running under a modern shell) and Avira anit-virus

No problem receiving message body, except the occasional field code imbedded if sent from mobile device

Now you all know that I'm a tech dinosaur. :)

        Cheers, Russ
        HP Pavilion 1324, east side Vancouver Island