From:   Brent Driedger <bren...@highspeedcrow.ca>
To:     Jean-Francois J Rivard/Atlanta/IBM@IBMUS,
            "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date:   01/26/2015 10:40 PM
Subject:        Re: Stus-List Lavish C&C's

She's a pretty boat but seems a little pricey. It's no Swan. But then again
once we leave the 100k barrier on a 26 year old boat, I'm really out of
touch with what costs are.
She looks more suited for entertaining at the harbour then thrashing about
in the ocean.

Brent D
C&C 27-v
Lake Winnipeg.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 26, 2015, at 6:37 PM, Jean-Francois J Rivard via CnC-List <