After our 25-30 knot wind adventure I had a couple tears in my furling 135
genoa (I had it down to about 100) it's at the loft for repairs and my guy
is telling me I really need a 'Heavy Weather' working jib of some sort to
handle this 25-30 knots stuff.

 Since those higher winds days are rather infrequent on the lake I don't
 really want to spend a lot of money on a new working jib. (Although I
 might get a new 135)  Do you guys have recommendations for good sources on
 used sails?  I would think a 10oz heavy Dacron 100 of some description
 would do fine.

 I'm told that Bacon sails in Annapolis is a great place to start, any
 other suggestions?

 -Francois Rivard
 1990 34+ "Take Five"
 Lake Lanier, GA