HI Stu:

Long time no talk, but I read the list every day.

I'm in the process of changing some of my email addresses for receiving
email and I would like to keep my C&C email constant.  However, I, as usual,
deleted the regular notification of my membership in the list group and I
would like to have the email you have on file as the one you send list
emails out to me.  Is that something you can put you fingers on
conveniently?

It's the only one I have that uses the Verizon.net address I think.....

I appreciate your help as usual.

Ron Casciato

Impromptu

C&C 38MKIIC...'77

Wow, almost 38 years old....still looks brand new.