Ox has a V-drive so the A4 is installed "backwards". There is no way a
crank could be turned in the limited space at the back of the engine. Maybe
there's an adapter that will fit a right angle drill e.g.
http://www.milwaukeetool.com/power-tools/cordless/0721-21
similar to the connector on Moyer's A4 hand crank.
http://www.moyermarine.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=MISC_01_74
That could be useful if your starter has crapped out or the batteries are
low - and the right-angle drill has a good battery pack.
I've never been successful push-starting Ox.  :-)
Bob M
Ox 33-1
Jax, FL