From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Hoyt, Mike
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2015 8:34 AM
To: Dennis C.; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List While our Northeast friends were shoveling snow..

Dennis

You can have some of our snow.  Last week had to bust up a hard crust of snow
and then remove 8” of very heavy snow from boat cover, then uncover boat,
repair frame and recover.  Likely have to remove snow again from cover since
more coming this Friday and then Sunday.  This not to mention outdoor decks,
driveways, etc and the threats of collapsing structures

On the bright side our ski area Wentworth has gone from no natural snow to 4
feet in the past two weeks and the skiing is superb.  Any more snow and will
have to begin snow removal under chairlift in some areas

Mike

Halifax