Had new ones made for Perception by Mark Bruckmann, Bruckmann Yachts, his dad
was one of the original 3 builders that formed C&C .... Ran the custom shop.
They look great on the boat!

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 21, 2015, at 5:53 PM, Curtis via CnC-List

I need to replace the 9 loop deck rails and 6 loop interior hand rails on my
C&C30 MK1. they where terrible in shape when i bought the boat 2012. I
refinished them and rebedded, but they have served the old girl well. I have
checked the web found a few sources, but I wonder if any owners have found the
exact replacement ones? Let me know. Thanks for your time. Capt Curt.
--

Best regards,

Curtis McDaniel,

C&C 30-MK1 East Coast Lady

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away
from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
Discover.  -Mark Twain
http://eastcostlady.blogspot.com/

cpt.b...@gmail.com<mailto:bobhick...@rogers.com>

.