CNG is what we have.  Lighter than air.  Pretty hard to find places to refill
canister though

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Alan Bergen
via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 11:43 AM
To: C&C Photoalbum email list
Subject: Re: Stus-List Stove

Remember that propane is heavier than air.  If you install a propane stove, the
propane must be in a compartment that vents (at the bottom) to the outside, or
mount the propane tank outside the cabin. FYI - I just bought a Worthington
aluminum 10 lb tank from Amazon for $130 US.  Ordered on Friday; delivered by
US Postal Service on Sunday.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR

An question from another new C&C 33  MK II owner.

I have been trying to get the original Hillerange two burner pressure alcohol
stove working, and it scares me. One burner lights, flame is blue but not
adjustable. The other sounds like a jet engine and burns about 8" high. Made an
easy decision to scrap this.
Any suggestions about a new stove top would be appreciated

John from Enterprise