  From: Gary Russell via CnC-List
  To: John Bousfield ; C&C List
  Sent: Friday, March 06, 2015 8:19 AM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Electronics update

  I use the Questus backstay mount with no problems.  It is pricey, though.

  The PHRF varies depending on your location.  Most local PHRF organizations
have a web site that you can look for the PHRF of similar boats.

  Gary
  S/V Expresso
  C&C 35 Mk II
  East Greenwich, RI, USA

  On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 8:12 AM, John Bousfield via CnC-List